WorkZone Industrial Rehab
Encore Rehab's WorkZone Industrial Rehab programs help to get employees back to work after injuries, and to help keep company's workforces healthier and safer. Offered both at Encore locations and on-site in businesses, the WorkZone program focuses on three main areas: Injury Prevention, Post Injury Prevention, and Communication Management.
Through safety training, fitness programs, screenings, and more, Encore Rehab can help companies create a safer work environment and promote healthy lifestyles among its employees. Injury prevention is important to providing companies with a healthier overall workforce.
Injury prevention services include:
- Back School
- Ergonomic Adaptations & Procedures
- Work-site Evaluations
- Post Offer Conditional/Pre-placement Screenings
- ADA Job Descriptions
- Employee Fitness Programs
Post Injury Rehabilitation
When injuries do occur, Encore Rehab's staff works with employers, employees, and the employees' physicians to provide individual rehabilitation services that help prepare the employee to return to work. These services are provided at Encore outpatient clinics, as well as on-site at some businesses.
Post injury rehab services include:
- Rehabilitation Evaluation and Treatment in Outpatient Clinics
- On-site Rehabilitation
- Work Hardening and Work Reconditioning
- Impairment Ratings
- Fit for Duty Evaluation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Work-site Evaluation Prior to Return to Work
- Continuous Communication
Responsive communication equals cost effective rehabilitation and is one of the most important aspects of the WorkZone program. Encore Rehab works continuously to assure superb interaction between the injured worker, therapist, employer, physician, case manager, and additional key representatives in the worker's compensation process.
Communication management services include:
- Continual Communication between Therapists and Case Managers, Third-Party Administrators, Employers, Physicians/Nurses
- Positive Outcomes Data